Thursday 3 February 1955
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK The Finger Of Suspicion by Dickie Valentine With The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
They Who Dare, directed by Lewis Milestone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1955
while The View From Pompey'S Head by Hamilton Basso was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1955.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1955!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1955 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
Famous Birthdays:03 February
- Vasili Blokhin: Soviet Union executioner (Born 1895).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1955 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Georgia Gibbs - Tweedle Dee
- Ko Ko Mo (I Love You So) - The Crew-Cuts
- The Ames Brothers - The Naughty Lady Of Shady Lane
- (My Baby Don't Love Me) No More - DeJohn Sisters
- The Penguins - Earth Angel (Will You Be Mine)
- Four Aces - Melody Of Love
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?