Wednesday 3 January 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roman Brandstaetter and Philippe L'Heritier.
Primi calori, directed by Arturo Ambrosio, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1906 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Irish Girl I Love - Billy Murray
- In My Merry Oldsmobile - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- O Come, All Ye Faithful - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Courtship of Barney and Eileen - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- Billy Golden - Turkey in the Straw
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?