Wednesday 3 September 1975
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Rhinestone Cowboy by Glen Campbell.
In UK I Can't Give You Anything (But My Love) by The Stylistics was in the top 5 hits.
The Land That Time Forgot, directed by Kevin Connor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Ragtime by E. L. Doctorow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1975.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1975!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1975 ?
- Christobal Huet: Hockey goalie (Team France 1998).
- Redfoo : American singer-songwriter producer and dancer (LMFAO).
- Daniel Chan: Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actor.
- Cristobal Huet: French ice hockey player.
- Stefan Gordy: Rapper.
- Ava Lovell: Miss Universe - Belize (1996)
- Steve Garvey begins his NL record 1,207 consecutive game streak
- Chartered 707 crashes in Atlas Mountains of Morocco, 188 die.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy
- Hamilton, Joe Frank and Reynolds - Fallin' In Love
- K.C and the Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight
- Janis Ian - At Seventeen
- James Taylor - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
- Bee Gees - Jive Talkin'
- David Bowie - Fame
- The Isley Brothers - Fight The Power (Part 1)
- Barry Manilow - Could It Be Magic
- Eagles - One Of These Nights
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?