Sunday 4 July 1926, US Independence Day
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mary Stuart in Miami and Alfredo Di Stefano.
The Son of the Sheik, directed by Geo. Fitzmaurice, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1926!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1926 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Mary Stuart in Miami: Florida, USA; actress (Jo - Search for Tomorrow).
- Alfredo Di Stefano: Aregentine-Spanish footballer and coach, widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time.
- Alfredo Di Stéfano: Argentinian-Spanish footballer and coach (d. 2014).
- Lake Underwood: American race car driver and businessman (d. 2008).
- Baronie soccer team forms in Breda Neth
- NSDAP-party forms in Weimar
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I've Found a New Baby - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Jean Goldkette & His Orchestra - Sorry and Blue
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?