Tuesday 4 June 1935
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Triumph of Sherlock Holmes, directed by Leslie S. Hiscott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1935!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1935 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- John Geoghan: American Roman Catholic priest who aroused a hornet's nest of distress that began in January 2002, a symbol of the troubled priesthood.
- Hendrikus C "Henk" Admiraal: Dutch actor (Rififi in Amsterdam).
- Colette Boky: Canadian soprano and actress.
- Berhanu Dinka: Ethiopian economist and diplomat (d. 2013).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?