Thursday 20 June 1935
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Dawn Rider, directed by R.N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1935!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1935 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Anthony Pilkington: CEO (Pilkington Pic).
- Leonard Dawson: Alliance sports Champions.
- Neal Knox: American activist and author (d. 2005).
- Armando Picchi: Italian footballer and coach (d. 1971).
- Len Dawson: American collegiate and Professional Football quarterback who attended Purdue University and went on to play for three professional teams, most notably the Dallas Texans/Kansas City Chiefs.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?