Sunday 4 October 1942
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Flying Tigers, directed by David Miller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1942.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 1942!
Which were the important events of 4 October 1942 ?
- Bernice Reagon: American singer-songwriter (Sweet Honey in the Rock).
- Karl Richter: American lieutenant and pilot (d. 1967).
- Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir: Icelandic politician 24th Prime Minister of Iceland.
- Christopher Stone: Manchester, New Hampshire -- Actor (Dave-Dallas, Interns).
- Franco Gatti: Italian singer, a member of Ricchi e Poveri (The Rich and Poor), an Italian pop music group active since the late 1960s, which has sold over 20 million records.
- Karl W Richter: American aviator (d. 1967)
- Bernice Johnson Reagon: American musician (Sweet Honey in the Rock)
- Johanna Sigurdardottir: Prime Minister of Iceland
- Jenny Arean [Joanna Klarenbeek]: Dutch actress (Paul Chevrolet)
- German assault on Tractor factory in Stalingrad
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?