Monday 5 June 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
What Love Can Do, directed by Jay Hunt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1916 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Eddie Joost: American baseball player and manager (d. 2011).
- Paul Stiefbold: American astrologer that joined the AFA in June 1968.
- Jack Sutherland: Journalist.
- Louis Brandeis is sworn in as a Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Stars - Prince's Orchestra
- The Hesitating Blues - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?