Friday 23 June 1916
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Irene Worth [Hattie Abrams] and Jean Morin.
Flirting with Fate, directed by Christy Cabanne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1916 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Irene Worth [Hattie Abrams]: Nebraska, United States -- Actress (Nicolas & Alexandra).
- Jean Morin: French judge and Secretary General of the Merchant Navy.
- Len Hutton: English cricketer and soldier (d. 1990).
- Irene Worth: American actress (d. 2002).
- Victor Chapman: US legionaire / WWI pilot, killed.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - O Sole Mio (My Sunshine)
- My Old Kentucky Home - Alma Gluck
- You Can't Get Along with 'Em or Without 'Em - Anna Chandler
- Some Sort of Somebody - Billy Murray & Elsie Baker
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?