Monday 5 June 1939
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joe Clark [Charles Joseph] and Ken Follett.
Young Mr. Lincoln, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1939!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1939 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Joe Clark [Charles Joseph]: (P-C) 16th Canadian Prime Minister (1979-80).
- Ken Follett: Spy author (Eye of the Needle).
- Joe Clark: Canadian politician from 1957, named as head of the Progressive Conservative Party on 2/22/1976, the youngest political party leader in Canadian history.
- Pier Mannucci: Italian physician and professor at the University of Milan, he specializes in hematology.
- Margaret Drabble: English author and critic.
- L Wright: Canadian author (d. 2001)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?