Monday 5 June 1939
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Young Mr. Lincoln, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1939.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1939!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1939 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Joe Clark: Canadian politician from 1957, named as head of the Progressive Conservative Party on 2/22/1976, the youngest political party leader in Canadian history.
- Pier Mannucci: Italian physician and professor at the University of Milan, he specializes in hematology.
- Margaret Drabble: English author and critic.
- L Wright: Canadian author (d. 2001).
- Joe Clark [Charles Joseph]: (P-C) 16th Canadian Prime Minister (1979-80).
- Ken Follett: Spy author (Eye of the Needle)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?