Friday 5 September 2003
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly.
In UK Breathe by Blu Cantrell featuring Sean Paul was in the top 5 hits.
Love Me If You Dare, directed by Yann Samuell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Teeth of the Tiger by Tom Clanc was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Uti vår hage.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brute Force or Zuma.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2003.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 2003!
Which were the important events of 5 September 2003 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 05 September
- Gisele MacKenzie: Canadian entertainer who played the piano by two.
- Hong Kong's leader Tung Chee-hwa announces that he will indefinitely postpone plans for an extremely unpopular security bill which sparked massive public protests and would have granted the government broad powers to prosecute vaguely defined threats to national security.
- Palestinian Authority: Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas tells the Palestinian parliament to either support him or fire him, a move seen as making public for the first time his quarrel with Yasser Arafat.
- David Blaine begins a new stunt. He will stay in a small transparent capsule suspended 30 feet above the ground near Tower Bridge on London's River Thames without food for 44 days.
- A train goes off the rails at a roller coaster at Disneyland in Anaheim, California, killing one.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?