Monday 7 December 1981
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Physical by Olivia Newton-John.
In UK Under Pressure by Queen & David Bowie was in the top 5 hits.
Taps, directed by Harold Becker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1981
while An Indecent Obsession by Colleen McCullough was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1981.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1981!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1981 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
Famous Birthdays:07 December
- Spain becomes a member of the NATO
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1981 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Olivia Newton-John - Physical
- Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
- The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
- Commodores - Oh No
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove
- Rod Stewart - Young Turks
- Air Supply - Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You)
- Diana Ross - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
- Quarterflash - Harden My Heart
- Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?