Thursday 18 November 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Last of the Mohicans, directed by Clarence L. Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1920 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- Robert Middleton: American composer and educator.
- Tohama : Belgian singer.
- Mustafa Khalil: Egyptian lawyer and politician 77th Prime Minister of Egypt (d. 2008).
- Robert Fryer: American playwright and producer (d. 2000).
- Ron Suart: English football player and manager (d. 2015).
- Apollo Theater (Academy, Bryant) opens at 221 W 42nd St, New York City
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Japanese Sandman - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time - Charles Harrison
- The Girls of My Dreams - John Steel
- Dardanella Blues - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?