Wednesday 9 April 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Ladies of Leisure, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1930 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Nathaniel Branden: Canadian-American psychotherapist and author (d. 2014).
- F Cotton: American chemist and academic (d. 2007).
- Wallace McCain: Canadian businessman founded McCain Foods (d. 2011).
- F Albert Cotton: American chemist (d. 2007).
- Folco Quilici: Italian documentary filmmaker, a director best known for "The Lost Continent," 1954 and "The Last Paradise," 1955, both award-winners.
- Renato Ruggiero: Italian politician, a foreign minister who resigned on 1/12/2001 after several months of conflict over his latest disagreement with the center-right government of P.M. Silvio Berlusconi. He accused the government of undermining the launch of the euro and European unity in general. Ruggiero and Berlusconi have always had conflicts over European policy and the former reached his ministerial post through the sponsorship of industrialist Gianni Agnelli, who hoped that Ruggiero would improve the new
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?