Sunday 10 February 1946
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eliot Wald and Richard Anderson.
Gilda, directed by Charles Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching It's a Gift.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1946!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1946 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Eliot Wald: American comedy writer.
- Richard Anderson: American football defensive back football player; 6'2", 200 pounds All-American.
- Keith Mans: British politician, a Conservative Member of Parliament for Wyre, elected on 11 June 1987.
- Brice Lalonde: Neuilly sur Seine Politician.
- 1st black pro-baseball player Jackie Robinson marries Rachel Isum
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 February 1946
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1946 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?