Monday 10 January 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Green-Eyed Monster, directed by J. Gordon Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while Seventeen by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1916!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1916 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Sune Bergström: Swedish biochemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004).
- Eldzier Cortor: American painter (d. 2015).
- Don Metz: Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2007).
- Russian offensive in Kaukasus.
- Erzerum Offensive during World War I, Russian victory over Ottoman Empire.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1916 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- I Think We've Got Another Washington (Wilson is His Name) - Peerless Quartet
- America, I Love You - Sam Ash
- When You're in Love with Someone Who is Not in Love with You - Henry Burr & Helen Clark
- Noche Serena (Calm Night) - Emilio DeGogorza
- They Didn't Believe Me - Walter Van Brunt & Gladys Rice
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?