Thursday 10 June 1926
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Willem Oltmans and Knut Giæver.
Hintertreppe, directed by Leopold Jessner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1926!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1926 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Willem Oltmans: Dutch journalist (Outlawed, Free as a Bird).
- Knut Giæver: Norwegian publisher.
- June Haver: American actress who was a perky leading lady of the '40s, primarily in musicals.
- Bruno Bartoletti: Italian conductor (d. 2013).
- Lionel Jeffries: English actor screenwriter and film director (d. 2010).
- Phillies Russ Wrightstone hits for the cycle
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1926 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Gimme a Lil' Kiss, Will Ya Huh? - Whispering Jack Smith
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?