Saturday 10 November 1934
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Trail Beyond, directed by Robert Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1934!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1934 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Lucien Bianchi: Italian-Belgian race car driver (d. 1969).
- Garry Runciman: 3rd Viscount Runciman of Doxford English sociologist and academic.
- A Thurairajah: Sri Lankan engineer and academic (d. 1994).
- Joann Flanery: American astrologer, a member of AFA 1/1978.
- Johan Kersten: Netherlands sport Champion.
- Norm Cash: Eldorado, Texas -- 1st baseman (Detroit Tigers)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?