Saturday 10 November 1934
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Norm Cash and Joann Flanery.
The Trail Beyond, directed by Robert Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1934!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1934 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Norm Cash: Eldorado, Texas -- 1st baseman (Detroit Tigers).
- Joann Flanery: American astrologer, a member of AFA 1/1978.
- Johan Kersten: Netherlands sport Champion.
- Lucien Bianchi: Italian-Belgian race car driver (d. 1969).
- Garry Runciman: 3rd Viscount Runciman of Doxford English sociologist and academic.
- A Thurairajah: Sri Lankan engineer and academic (d. 1994)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 November 1934
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?