Thursday 29 November 1934
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
'Neath the Arizona Skies, directed by Harry Fraser, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1934!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1934 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 29 November
- English King George V weds Princess Marina of Greece / Denmark
- Chicago Bears beat Detroit Lions in first NFL game broadcast nationally.
- The Chicago Bears defeat the Detroit Lions 19-16 in the first nationally broadcast game.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?