Monday 10 September 1945
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
State Fair, directed by Walter Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1945.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1945!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1945 ?
- Rein van den Broek: Dutch trumpeteer (Ekseption).
- Richard M Mullane: Texas, United States -- USAF / Astronaut (STS 41-D, STS-27, STS-36).
- Tom Ligon: New Orleans, Louisiana -- Actor (Joyride).
- JosT Feliciano in Lares: Puerto Rico; singer/songwriter ("Light my Fire").
- Dennis Burkley: American actor director and producer (d. 2013).
- José Feliciano: Puerto Rican singer-songwriter and guitarist
- Gerard Henderson: Australian journalist and author
- Mike Mullane: American colonel and astronaut
- Tom Ligon in New Orleans: Louisiana, USA; actor (Joyride).
- Jose Feliciano: American musician blind from birth whose folks moved to New York when he was five. Feliciano was given his first guitar when he was nine and he played pro from the time he was age 17, learning the lyrics by Braille.
- Vaino Raitio: Composer, dies at 54.
- KLS-AM in Oakland Ca changes call letters to KWBR (now KDIA)
- Vidkun Quisling sentenced to death for collaboration with Nazi Germany.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1945 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- 11:60 P.M. - Harry James & His Orchestra
- Helen Forrest & Dick Haymes - Some Sunday Morning
- Gotta be This or That - Glen Gray & Casa Loma Orchestra
- I'll Buy That Dream - Helen Forrest & Dick Haymes
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?