Thursday 12 May 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Jane Eyre, directed by Theodore Marston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 May 1910!
Which were the important events of 12 May 1910 ?
- Saint Epiphanius
- Saint Domitilla
- Day of Finnishness in Finland; Commemoration day of J. V. Snellman.
- International Nurses Day
- Saint Modoald
- Buddhism in Sri Lanka, Thailand - Visakha Bucha. (2006) 
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) for 2005: the observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Blessed Imelda
- Saint Pancras (died 304), second of the Ice Saints
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saints Achilleus and Nereus
- Saint Joan of Portugal
- Dorothy Hodgkin: British biochemist, credited with the development of protein crystallography.
- Giulietta Simionato: Italian opera singer, a mezzo-soprano who made her debut in Florence in 1935.
- Giuseppe Martano: Italy sport Champion.
- Johan Ferrier: Surinamese educator and politician 1st President of Suriname (d. 2010).
- Gordon Jenkins: Webster Grove, Missouri -- Orchestra leader (NBC Comedy Hour).
- Charles B Fulton: American jurist (d. 1996)
- 2nd NAACP conference (NYC)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Mississippi Stoker - Bert Williams
- John McCormack - Killarney
- Young America - Nora Bayes
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?