Wednesday 13 April 1938
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Test Pilot, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1938.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 April 1938!
Which were the important events of 13 April 1938 ?
- Klaus Lehnertz: German pole vaulter.
- John Weston: English poet and diplomat.
- Frederic Rzewski in Westfield: Massachusetts, USA; composer (Spacecraft).
- Archibald Belaney: Canadian conservationist (Born 1888).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1938 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Love to Whistle - Fats Waller
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?