Monday 18 April 1938
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
International Crime, directed by Charles Lamont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1938.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1938!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1938 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Hannes Androsch: Austrian politician, a tax adviser and economist.
- Leone Di Lernia: Italian radio host, singer, and composer.
- Herbert Schoeder: German mythologist, philosopher of comparative religion, depth Jungian psychologist , a high-frequency engineer, and esoteric astrology student of Th.
- Andreas J: "Cat" Liebenberg; supreme commander (South Africa army).
- Richard Runciman Terry: Musicologist.
- Headless Mad Butcher victim found in Cleveland
- First appearance of Superman. The date Action Comics #1 was published (June Cover) according to court documents released during the legal battle over the rights to Superman. DC Comics recognizes May 3, 1938 as the publishing date.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?