Friday 13 May 1938
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Adventures of Robin Hood, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1938.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1938!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1938 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Michael Brown: American assistant director of "Swamp Beast" in 1976.
- Buck Taylor in Hollywood: California, USA; actor (Monroes, Gunsmoke).
- Laurent Beaudoin: French/Canadian businessman.
- Milton Johns: English actor.
- Francine Pascal: American author and playwright.
- Giuliano Amato: Italian constitutional director of the University of Rome. Law degree, Undersecretary of the Cabinet of Craxi, also treasurer and Vice-president in the Government of Goria and treasurer in the Government of Mita.
- Charles Edouard Guillaume: Swiss physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (Born 1861).
- US Congress passes the $1.156 billion Naval Expansion Bill.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1938 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Girl In The Bonnet Of Blue - Dick Todd
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?