Wednesday 13 July 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Scribner Jr and Edmond Basquet.
The Conquering Power, directed by Rex Ingram, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1921 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Charles Scribner Jr: Music publisher (Scribner).
- Edmond Basquet: French rugby player, selected 33 times in international events between 1945 and 1952 to play as wing forward and selected 24 times to act as XV captain.
- Guy Basquet: France sport Champion.
- Arthur Pardee: Chicago Scientist.
- Git Gay: Swedish actress and singer (d. 2007).
- Ernest Gold: Austrian-American composer and conductor (d. 1999)
- Gabriel Lippmann: Luxembourger-French physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1921).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 July 1921
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Whip-Poor-Will - Look for the Silver Lining (Medley) - Vernon Country Club Band
- You Can't Keep a Good Man Down - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
- Scandanavia - Al Jolson
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?