Sunday 17 July 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Conquering Power, directed by Rex Ingram, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 17 July 1921 ?
- Kyoto, Japan - Gion Matsuri
- Various mathematics departments - Yellow Pig's Day
- South Korea - Constitution Day
- Puerto Rico - Luis Mu�oz Rivera's Birthday
- Feast Day of St Cynllo
- Iraq - Ba'ath Revolution Day
- Mildred Davenport [Acquanetta]: Cheyenne, Wyoming -- Actress (Tarzan & Leopard Woman).
- Frantisek Zvarik: Slovakian actor.
- Alick Isaacs: Scottish virologist and researcher who discovered the drug Interferon, which is used in cancer treatment, in January 1980 with J. Lindenman.
- Richard Wiltshire: American merchandising economist and CEO of Home Beneficial, a conservative life insurance company.
- Louis Lachenal: .
- George Barnes: American guitarist producer and songwriter (The Three Suns) (d. 1977)
- Mary Osborne: American guitarist (d. 1992)
- Toni Stone: American baseball player (d. 1996)
- František Zvarík: Slovakian actor (d. 2008)
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Cherie - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Learning - Green Brothers Novelty Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?