Friday 13 July 1973
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Will It Go Round In Circles by Billy Preston.
In UK Welcome Home by Peters & Lee was in the top 5 hits.
40 Carats, directed by Milton Katselas, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Breakfast Of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1973!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1973 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Ariel Silvio Zarate: Argentine footballer.
- Mohamed Harbi: Saudi Arabian terrorist.
- Mariada Pieridi: Cypriot singer-songwriter.
- Ariel Zárate: Argentinian footballer.
- Gavin Hassett: Saint John, New Brunswick -- Rower (1996 Olympics).
- Alexander Butterfield reveals the existence of the Nixon tapes to the special Senate committee investigating the Watergate break in.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul McCartney - My Love
- Jim Croce - Bad, Bad Leroy Brown
- Billy Preston - Will It Go Round In Circles
- George Harrison - Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)
- Clint Holmes - Playground In My Mind
- Paul Simon - Kodachrome
- Carpenters - Yesterday Once More
- Three Dog Night - Shambala
- Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water
- Dr. John - Right Place Wrong Time
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?