Tuesday 13 May 1969
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension.
In UK Get Back by Beatles With Billy Preston was in the top 5 hits.
Age of Consent, directed by Michael Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1969!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1969 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Buckethead : American musician.
- Lyle Mouton in Lafayette: Louisiana, USA; outfielder (Chicago White Sox).
- Nikos Aliagas: French-Greek journalist and entertainer, known for being the host of the French reality program named Star Academy.
- Race riots, later known as the May 13 Incident, take place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 5th Dimension - Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures)
- The Beatles - Get Back
- The Cowsills - Hair
- Mercy - Love (Can Make You Happy)
- The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing
- The Ventures - Hawaii Five-O
- The Guess Who - These Eyes
- Donovan - Atlantis
- Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer
- Ray Stevens - Gitarzan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?