Friday 13 November 1970
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'll Be There by Jackson 5.
In UK Voodoo Chile by Jimi Hendrix Experience was in the top 5 hits.
When Moscow Laughs, directed by Boris Barnet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1970
while The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1970!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1970 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 November
- Flooding ravages Ganges delta, 200,000-1 million killed
- VP Spiro Agnew calls TV executives impudent snobs
- Cyclone kills estimated 300,000 in Chittagong, Bangladesh.
- US Vice President Spiro Agnew calls TV executives "impudent snobs".
- Lieutenant General Hafez al-Assad becomes Prime Minister of Syria following military coup.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1970 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jackson 5 - I'll Be There
- The Partridge Family - I Think I Love You
- Smokey Robinson - The Tears Of A Clown
- Carpenters - We've Only Just Begun
- James Taylor - Fire And Rain
- Brian Hyland - Gypsy Woman
- Sugarloaf - Green-Eyed Lady
- R. Dean Taylor - Indiana Wants Me
- 100 Proof (Aged In Soul) - Somebody's Been Sleeping
- Bread - It Don't Matter To Me
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 13 November 1970 and get them!