Wednesday 14 March 1945
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Herman[us J] van Veen and Walt Parazaider.
The House of Fear, directed by Roy William Neill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1945!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1945 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
- Herman[us J] van Veen: Netherlands -- Cabaretier / singer / composer / writer.
- Walt Parazaider: Chicago, Illinois -- Rock saxophonist (Chicago).
- Michael Martin Murphey in Dallas: Texas, USA; country singer ("Wildfire").
- Walter Parazaider in Chicago: Illinois, USA; rock saxophonist (Chicago - "If You Leave Me Now").
- Charles: American Vedic monk for 12 years, working closely with his teacher, Muktananda Paramhansa, an Indian guru who ordained him as a chelae.
- Herman Veen: Dutch singer, violinist, entertainer, director. He is most famous as the creator of the Dutch-Japanese cartoon Alfred J. Kwak, for which he also wrote, as well as composed and performed most of the music.
- Jasper Carrott: English comedian actor and game show host
- Michael Murphey: American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- Walter Parazaider: American saxophonist (Chicago)
- Herman van Veen: Dutch singer and theatre performer
- Nicholas Wall: English lawyer and judge
- RAF bomb cuts railway link Hannover-Hamm.
- World War II : The R.A.F. first operational use of the Grand Slam bomb, Bielefeld, Germany.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?