Thursday 14 March 1963
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Walk Like A Man by The 4 Seasons.
In UK Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
The Trial, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1963!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1963 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
- Pedro Duque in Madrid: Spain; engineer/astronaut (STS 78 alternate, sk-95).
- David Connors: American pedophile, charged with the repeatedly raping five boys between the ages of 11 and 14.
- Andrew Fleming: American director and screenwriter.
- Bruce Reid: Australian cricketer and coach.
- Mike Rochford: American baseball player.
- San Francisco's Guy Rodgers ties NBA record with 28 assists.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- Ruby and the Romantics - Our Day Will Come
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- Eydie Gorme - Blame It On The Bossa Nova
- Johnny Mathis - What Will Mary Say
- The Chiffons - He's So Fine
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?