Wednesday 14 November 1951
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Fixed Bayonets!, directed by Samuel Fuller, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1951!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1951 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Alec John Such: American musician (Bon Jovi).
- Frankie Banali: American drummer and songwriter (Quiet Riot and W.A.
- Sandahl Bergman: Kansas City, Missouri -- Actress (Conan, All that Jazz).
- Stephen Bishop: American singer-songwriter guitarist and actor.
- Leszek Cichy: Polish mountaineer.
- Alec Such: American bass player (Bon Jovi)
- Zhang Yimou: Chinese actor director producer and cinematographer
- Barry Brandt: Washington, DC -- Rock drummer (Angel)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 14 November 1951 and get them!