Wednesday 18 March 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Perils of Pauline, directed by Louis J. Gasnier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 18 March 1914 ?
- Saint Edward (d.978)
- Aruba - Flag Day (1976)
- Ancient Latvia - Bindus Diena
- Saint Cyril of Jerusalem (d.386)
- Saint Alexander of Jerusalem
- United States - National Biodiesel Day
- Saint Anselm
- Saint Salvator
- Saint Narcissus
- Mexico - Expropiaci=n Petreolera
- César Guerra-Peixe: Brazilian violinist composer and conductor (d. 1993).
- Cesar Guerra: Peixe composer.
- James Pack: naval officer museum curator.
- F?lix Magnin: Montmerle physician.
- Luisa Ferida: Italian stage and film actress, who started as a stage actress and first appeared in films with "La Freccia d'oro" (1935), in a supporting role but because of her photogenic looks and talent as an actress, soon graduated to leading parts at the end of the 1930s.
- Henri Joubrel: Vannea EXecutives
- White Wolf gang beats government army in Jingdezhen China.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Comin' Thro' the Rye - Nellie Melba
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?