Wednesday 18 October 1933
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Bombshell, directed by Jean Harlow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1933!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1933 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Ludovico Scarfiotti: Italian race car driver (d. 1968).
- Manuel Garrincha: Brazilian soccer player known as one of the greatest of all time; very popular with soccer fans.
- Forrest Gregg: American football player and coach in the National Football League (NFL).
- Peter Boyle in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; actor (Joe, Candidate).
- Forrest Gregg NFL tackle (Green Bay Packers: Dallas Cowboys).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?