Saturday 14 October 1933
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Bombshell, directed by Jean Harlow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 October 1933!
Which were the important events of 14 October 1933 ?
- Also see October 14 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Navet (Turnip) Day, twenty-third day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Teachers' Day, or National Education Day in Poland
- World Standards Day (from ISO, IEC, ITU)
- RC Saints - Pope Callistus I
- World Organ Donation Day
- Wilfried Dietrich: German wrestler, Olympic Champion in freestyle wrestling, Olympic silver medalist in Greco-Roman wrestling, winner of a total of five Olympic medals, World Champion in freestyle.
- Nazi Germany announces withdrawal from League of Nations
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?