Tuesday 18 October 1938
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ronnie Bright and Guy Roux.
Listen, Darling, directed by Edwin L. Marin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1938.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 October 1938!
Which were the important events of 18 October 1938 ?
- Also see October 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Piment (Chili Pepper) Day, twenty-seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- R.C. Church, Anglican communion, et alii - Feast of Saint Luke the Evangelist
- USA : Alaska: Alaska Day
- Ronnie Bright: Rocker (Coasters).
- Guy Roux: French football (soccer) player and manager, who played for French side AJ Auxerre (1952–1961) then managed AJ Auxerre for the remarkable period of more than forty years (1961–1962, 1964-2000, 2001, 2002-2005).
- Dawn Wells: American actress.
- Robert Dove: American lawyer and politician.
- Karl J Kautsky: Austrian marxist / socialist.
- The German government expels 12,000 Polish Jews living in Germany the Polish government accepts 4,000 and refuses admittance to the remaining 8,000, who are forced to live in the no-man's land on the German-Polish frontier.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?