Saturday 20 April 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Only a Woman, directed by Theo Frenkel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1912!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1912 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Frederick Craig: Riddle violist.
- Ed Jones: (Rep-D-Tennessee, 1969- ).
- Soewarsil Djojopoespito: Indonesia -- Writer (Toe the Line).
- Fenway Park officially opens, Boston Red Sox beat New York Highlanders 7-6 in 11.
- Tiger Stadium in Detroit opens, Detroit Tigers beat Cleveland Indians 6-5.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1912 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Another Rag (A Raggy Rag) - American Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?