Sunday 20 April 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Quo Vadis?, directed by Enrico Guazzoni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1913 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Dick Wessel: Wisconsin, United States -- Actor (Dick Tracy vs.
- Ernest Bour: French conductor, perhaps best known for his recording of Ligeti's "Atmospheres" with the Southwest German Radio Symphony Orchestra (Sinfonieorchester des Südwestfunks Baden-Baden) heard on the soundtrack to the 1968 science fiction film "2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Jacques Maillet: French industrialist.
- Roger Rochard: France sport Champion.
- Guy G0Dlewski: St-Mand? physician.
- Jacques Millet: Paris 10?me Military man
- Mimis Fotopoulos: Greek actor and poet (d. 1986)
- Willi Hennig: German biologist and entomologist (d. 1976)
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Melinda's Wedding Day - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- And the Green Grass Grew All Around - Walter Van Brunt
- Good-Night, Nurse - Billy Murray
- My Little Persian Rose - That Girl Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?