Sunday 20 January 1924
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Little Napoleon, directed by Georg Jacoby, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1924.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1924!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1924 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Yvonne Loriod: French pianist and composer (d. 2010).
- Yvonne Loriou: Houilles Musician.
- Slim Whitman: American singer.
- Telly Savalas: Greek-American actor who was best known for his role as "Kojak," the bald-headed, lollipop-eating, tough New York City cop known for his trade phrase, "Who loves ya, baby?" Before his international TV stardom, Savalas played many villains in feature films.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1924 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sun-Kist Rose - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- Dipper Mouth Blues - King Oliver & His Jazz Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?