Friday 21 June 1918
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Cupid Angling, directed by Albert Morrison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1918 ?
- James Bysse Joll: Historian.
- James Clyde Mitchell: English sociologist and anthropologist (d. 1995).
- Robert Boyd: Canadian engineer (d. 2006).
- Kasper Idland: Norwegian lieutenant (d. 1968).
- James Joll: English historian author and academic (d. 1994).
- Ekkehard Kylling-Schmidt: German soldier (d. 2000)
- Eddie Lopat: American baseball player coach and manager (d. 1992)
- J Mitchell: English sociologist and anthropologist (d. 1995)
- Dee Molenaar: American mountaineer painter and author
- Robert Roosa: American economist and academic (d. 1993)
- Tibor Szele: Hungarian mathematician and academic (d. 1955)
- Josephine Webb: American engineer
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Sorry I Made You Cry - Henry Burr
- God be with Our Boys Tonight - John McCormack
- Any Place the Old Gang Goes (I'll be There) - Arthur Fields & Peerless Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?