Wednesday 22 April 1914
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Hubert Sisson and Hans Baumann.
Neptune's Daughter, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1914!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1914 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Charles Hubert Sisson: Author / poet (Christopher Homm).
- Hans Baumann: writer.
- Jan Hartog: Dutch playwright, novelist and occasional social critic who moved to the United States in the early 1960s and became a Quaker.
- Michael Wittmann: German WWII tank commander (Born 1914).
- Baldev Chopra: Indian director and producer (d. 2008).
- Jan de Hartog: Dutch-American author and playwright (d. 2002)
- José Gonzales: Peruvian soldier and pilot (d. 1941)
- Mexico ends diplomatic relations with US
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Old Folks Rag - Fred Van Eps
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?