Sunday 19 April 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Neptune's Daughter, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 1914!
Which were the important events of 19 April 1914 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
- Andrew Wilkinson: pediatrician.
- William Hawkins: American military, u.s.
- Ugo Poletti: Italian ecclesiastic, Vice-President of Rome and President of the CEI since 1985.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Old Folks Rag - Fred Van Eps
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?