Monday 22 April 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Let's Get a Divorce, directed by Charles Giblyn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1918!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1918 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Henri Bartoli: French economist, professor emeritus at the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, and specialist in the history of economic thought.
- Mickey Vernon: American baseball player and coach (d. 2008).
- William Smith: American poet.
- Bruno Mussolini: Italian noted family, the son of Benito and Rachele Mussolini.
- William Jay Smith: American poet.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight (For Her Daddy Over There) - Henry Burr
- Are You from Heaven? - Henry Burr
- Liberty Bell (It's Time to Ring Again) - Peerless Quartet
- I'd Like to Be a Monkey in the Zoo - Frances White
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?