Tuesday 22 April 1952
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Francois Berleand and François Berléand.
The Man in the White Suit, directed by Alexander Mackendrick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Broadway Television Theatre.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1952!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1952 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Francois Berleand: French actor.
- François Berléand: French film and theater actor, born in a jewish family coming from Moldavia (Berléand was formerly Berlian).
- Marilyn Chambers: American porno actress, a celebrity in her field for such films as "Insatiable" and "Behind the Green Door.
- François-René Duchâble: French Classical pianist, who has had a successful concert career as a solo performer in Europe, the United States, Canada, and Japan.
- Phil Smith: American basketball player (d. 2002).
- 1st atomic explosion on network news, Nob, Nevada
- First atomic explosion on network news, Nob Nevada.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 April 1952
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?