Sunday 27 April 1952
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Narrow Margin, directed by Richard Fleischer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 April 1952!
Which were the important events of 27 April 1952 ?
- Saint Liberalis
- Saint Mariana
- Saint Floribert
- Rochester, NY: Al Franken Day.
- Catalonia: Montserrat's Day (see Montserrat).
- South Africa: Freedom day.
- Slovenia: Day of Uprising Against Occupation.
- Saint Zita Lombardo
- Larry Elder: American lawyer and talk show host.
- George Gervin: American basketball player: guard/forward - Virginia Squires, Spur, Bulls.
- Ari Vatanen: Finnish race car driver and politician.
- Guido Castelnuovo: Italian mathematician and academic (d. 1952).
- 4 Saints in 3 Acts closes at Broadway Theater NYC after 15 performances
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?