Thursday 23 June 1927
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bob Fosse in Chicago and Bob Fosse.
The Way of All Flesh, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1927.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1927!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1927 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Bob Fosse in Chicago: Illinois, USA; choreographer/director (Cabaret, Damn Yankees).
- Bob Fosse: American dancer, choreographer and film director with a career spanning 40 years.
- John Habgood: Baron Habgood English archbishop.
- Lou Gehrig hits three home runs in 11-4 victory over Boston Red Sox.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?