Thursday 25 February 1909
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
I tre moschettieri, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1909.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1909!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1909 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- John Evan: "Jasper" Weston Mather writer.
- Edward Gardère: French fencer who won a gold medal at the 1932 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles and two silvers at the 1936 Summer Olympics.
- Edward Gardere: France sport Champion.
- Edgar Pangborn: United States -- Sci-fi author (Judgment of Eve, Davy).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1909 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good Evening, Caroline - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?