Thursday 26 June 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Babe [Mildred Ella] Didrikson and Aime Cesaire.
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1913 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Babe [Mildred Ella] Didrikson: Port Arthur, Texas -- Hurdler (1932 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Aime Cesaire: French Martinican poet and politician (d. 2008).
- Aimé Césaire: Martinique-born poet, he was educated in Paris.
- Maurice Wilkes: English computer scientist and physicist (d. 2010).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling - Chauncey Olcott
- The Trail of the Lonesome Pine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Bert Williams - Nobody
- Florida Rag - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?