Friday 6 June 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Battle of Gettysburg, directed by Charles Giblyn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1913 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Carlo Golino: Italian-American author critic and academic (d. 1991).
- Marcel Laurent: France sport Champion.
- Carlo L Golino: American scholar (d. 1991).
- Jiri Hajek: Czechoslovakia -- Jurist / Foreign Minister.
- Ernst Stäudle: German Nazi military.
- Ernst Staudle: Germany Military man
- Rabbit Maranville, is thrown out trying to steal home three times.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Snookey Ookums - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?