Friday 6 June 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jiri Hajek and Carlo L Golino.
The Battle of Gettysburg, directed by Charles Giblyn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1913 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Jiri Hajek: Czechoslovakia -- Jurist / Foreign Minister.
- Carlo L Golino: American scholar (d. 1991).
- Ernst Stäudle: German Nazi military.
- Marcel Laurent: France sport Champion.
- Ernst Staudle: Germany Military man.
- Carlo Golino: Italian-American author critic and academic (d. 1991)
- Rabbit Maranville, is thrown out trying to steal home three times.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Snookey Ookums - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?