Wednesday 27 June 1984
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to The Reflex by Duran Duran.
In UK Wake Me Up Before You Go Go by Wham! was in the top 5 hits.
Bachelor Party, directed by Neal Israel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while Full Circle by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1984!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1984 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Rocío Díaz: Argentinian model and actress.
- José Holebas: German-Greek footballer.
- Gökhan Inler: Swiss footballer.
- D King: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Julie Ordon: Swiss model and actress.
- Rocio Guirao Diaz: Argentinian model
- DJ King: Canadian ice hockey player
- Gokhan Inler: Swiss footballer
- Khloe Kardashian: American reality television star
- Emma Lahana: TV Actress
- Khloé Kardashian: American television personality. In 2007, she and her family were commissioned to star in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- Emmy 11th Daytime Award presentation - Susan Lucci loses for 5th time
- Fire destroys a set in A View to the Kill
- Supreme Court ends NCAA monopoly on college football telecasts
- US Supreme Court ends NCAA monopoly on college football telecasts.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Prince - When Doves Cry
- Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
- Deniece Williams - Let's Hear It For The Boy
- Duran Duran - The Reflex
- Bruce Springsteen - Dancing In The Dark
- Pointer Sisters - Jump (For My Love)
- Laura Branigan - Self Control
- Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face
- Huey Lewis and the News - The Heart Of Rock & Roll
- Mike Reno & Ann Wilson - Almost Paradise
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?